Donate to the Order

It is the ardent desire of the Order to grow in membership, that is, to attract those persons who, after reading about our establishment and goals, are convinced of its worthiness as relates to its pursuit of its objectives and its firm hope to be of true assistance to our Orthodox brothers and sisters in Christ who are in distress, especially those in the Middle East and Holy Land.

If, after careful review and prayer, you are led to become a part of the Order, please refer to the section on this site entitled “Membership” and follow the instructions.

If you decide to not join but desire to give a tax deductible donation to the work of the Order, you may use a check, money order or use the donate button below.

For check or money order, please use the following as payee:  “The Holy Orthodox Order of Saint George the Great Martyr”, indicating the word “Donation” in the memo section.

Thank you!

Through the intercessions of Saint George the Great Martyr may God protect you, guide you and keep you always!

**Please note: Of every general donation given, 80% goes to the purposes of the Order while the remaining 20% is retained for administrative costs. This excludes the Passage fee for membership. If you would like your donation to go to either just the purposes of the Order or just to administrative costs, please indicate that in your donation. All donations for the annual philanthropic mission go 100% directly to that purpose.**